My first entry. The more interesting question is how many more will there be? I'm going to try and keep an updated blog. I have so many friends and family all over the world, and i want to keep in better contact! Just as a side note, i will not correct my grammar or spelling! I'm hoping writing a blog will eventually help me care about all that jazz!
Where has the summer gone? I'm not complaining, fall is my favorite season, one thing i love about living in Nebraska, although i wish it lasted longer(that's what she said!). I'm excited for the leafs to turn brown, pumpkin patches, and jackets. I need to start to focus on what my Halloween costume will be this year. Mike and I have lightly talked couple costume. my original plan is to go as Rod from Hot Rod, the movie. Usually i just put something together at the last minute and its all golden!!
So because this is my blog i guess I'm technically aloud to talk about whatever i want, right? Good because i want to share that i am in love with this man! He makes me feel smart, artistic, and sexy. Of course every couple has things they need to work on, but i wouldn't want to do that with anybody else. I love my bearded boy! i feel we bring the best out in each other! (love you muffin face)
I keep getting distracted as i write this entry because i am watching Mad Men!! I don't know why i never started this show. for a while now i kept telling my self it probably isn't that good, only because i didn't want to accept the fact i have another show i need to keep up with. Well i was right. i cant stop watching! Once i am caught up the next show i need and have been wanting to watch is SixFeetUnder....ewww one of the guys in the show mixed vodka with his milk...gross!
Lets see right now I'm into watching True Blood, Dexter, The League, The IT Crowd, Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, Its Always Sunny, and probably some more. I wish there was more of Happy Endings on Hulu. that show is pretty awesome. I need to start to watch more British comedy's as well...i have a list around here somewhere!
well i think for a first post this wasn't too bad. it was a little bit more difficult then i thought. i need to get use to talking about what Ive been up to instead of saying working all the time. its time for me to focus on what i do in between my jobs and remember the good times.
Yay for your new blog! Good luck keeping up with it.
ReplyDeleteNice first blog! Leaves (not leafs). Can't stop being a teacher. Love you!
ReplyDeletewell mom...if you read my blog you will def. find more things to correct...i see it as a side project for someone who is bored....if thats the only thing i mistyped not counting my horrible grammar then im alright with it.
ReplyDeletei know your just giving me a hard time...love you!